My son just turned 3 in Aug. For the past maybe 6 months or so, he's taken to sleeping on the floor; this includes naps. At bedtime he would start out in bed then move to the floor. For a while, I would put him back in bed when I went to bed...but he would always be on the floor when I got up.
We just recently moved from MI to PA...he slept in his bed the first 2 nites and now sleeps on the floor. Whenever I ask him why he sleeps on the floor, he tells me cuz I can or cuz I want to.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to encourage him to sleep in his bed.
Posts with Most Replies
- Liberal Women March Against Trump – Then Leave Trash Heaps for Someone Else to Clean Up
- Another anti march post, you've been warned.
- My 14-year old daughter was taken to the Women's Protest March without my knowledge or consent!
- I now know who all the Hillary voters were.
- I am not a disgrace because I do NOT support the womens march