About The Wives/Girlfriends of Men with Bipolar and/or Schizophrenia support group
I recently found out that my husband has Schizophrenia I have so many questions, concerns, and much more. I know I can't be the only women in this situation so I thought I'd start a support group for us. If your husband or boyfriend has a mental disorder please fell free to join. Please no drama, bashing, and try to keep the language to minimum except in the adult content area that have the warning on them, some of us have children who can read and walk by the computer screen. Trolls will be deleted and blocked from the group. Feel free to give me any suggestions for forums to add to the group, I value and appreciate everyone's opinion and ideas.
You can always find this group with the following URL:
I'm asking you to please vote this popular. Not so I can be "famous online" or brag, I'm desperately seeking answers and support for what my husband, kids, and I am going through and I know there millions of women like me. The more popular this gets the more moms will see it and hopefully some of those will be in my situation who see it and they'll join the group. Thank you!
Posts with Most Replies
- Do you plan on sucking from your Husband's financial teet forever?
- for those that claim to have a good man/have met the love of their lives.....
- What is wrong with this picture? Do you think he is less of a man?
- OK Sanctimommys, let's see if I got this straight...
- How can atheists be good without God?