My husband is my rock, my best friend, my everything. He is supportive and a wonderful father. He would walk through fire for our children and I. There is nothing that matters to him more than us. I feel so lucky to know that he feels this way! I am more than blessed to call him my husband. He may not be perfect, because none of us are, but he is perfect for me. He fits me perfectly and my heart would not be whole without him. Without him, my heart would be broken, my soul would be empty. Thanks to God for putting us together....For now and forever. I love him.
Active Posts in All Groups
- If Cafemom had a nominal Membership Fee
- ex keeps calling. what can I do?
- Is this the same thing? Should they be punished the same?
- I told them if they tried to fight me for grandparents rights they would never see the kids again
- My ex tried to force DD to watch his younger kids but she called the police and left