My husband is my rock, my best friend, my everything. He is supportive and a wonderful father. He would walk through fire for our children and I. There is nothing that matters to him more than us. I feel so lucky to know that he feels this way! I am more than blessed to call him my husband. He may not be perfect, because none of us are, but he is perfect for me. He fits me perfectly and my heart would not be whole without him. Without him, my heart would be broken, my soul would be empty. Thanks to God for putting us together....For now and forever. I love him.
Posts with Most Replies
- You took her out of school, FOR THAT!?
- Parents release photo of daughter born at 24-week-old abortion limit saying 'She's not a fetus, she's a fully-formed human being'
- How did you find CafeMom?
- Went to drop by SO's work today, and interrupted him.....
- I cant believe what I just found. *Explicit* *Update*