They don't deserve it-
NJ police: Dad tells 4-year-old cocaine is candy
Published - Sep 19 2009 10:56AM CDT
- say a 4-year-old boy shared cocaine with his friends at day care because his father told him it was candy.
Newark police say 25-year-old Shaheed Wright of East Orange put several baggies of cocaine inside his son's jacket after police nearly caught him with it. The boy shared the drugs with three other 4-year-olds at his day care center Friday.
A teacher spotted a girl with a baggie in her mouth and called authorities after seeing the white powdery substance.
The children were taken to a hospital, but none were injured. Police found more baggies of cocaine after searching the boy's pockets.
Wright was charged with four counts of child endangerment and drug offenses. He is not listed in the phone book, and police do not know if he has retained a lawyer.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- Muslim-Led Fundraiser To Help Vandalized Jewish Cemetery Be Repaired
- What is something that is popular now that annoys you?
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- What was your proposal like?