We live in SC with my family. I hate SC but my family is here and my step father has cancer and we don't know what to expect...5 months or 5 years. He is ill right now and I do a lot for my mother and grandmother but my husband works...well basically lives in another state. We see him 1 week a month. He cannot come back to SC for another 6-12 months and then he can work from home but in the mean time he needs to be there but what if my step-father dies while we are gone. My oldest daughter is VERY, VERY close to him. I don't know.. I just don't know. I miss my husband and I am tired, I have a 3 month old who my husband barely knows..but I am so torn.
Posts with Most Replies
- If your child's school A.C. broke down for about 6 hours and teacher refuse to..
- Who's a CM member that.. Don't open if you won't be honest!
- Yep. My dd's not spending THAT much time on homework.
- Why is being a step mom so offensive?
- I am about to kick my DD out because she wont follow one simple rule