everyones life is tough, i just feel like being a whiny baby right now.
I think that it is pathetic that no one will hire me. i get discouraged so easily but i keep trying anyways. at first i wanted to tell the employer who was a female, and look like she was in her 40's. I told her i showed so much enthusiasm and i even knew someone who worked there. she seemed so receptive and DID need more employers... well turns out i got exceited for nothing, she never called back.
kay so i was discouraged turned in tons more apps at a dozen places no call back. sad times. not only was i scared of getting a job i was scared that i couldnt keep it with being sick. it makes me really sad to know that i am not doing everything i can to provide for my baby girl. i feel like a terrible mother.
Posts with Most Replies
- update3: I left my daughter at the police station
- Look at my "f••• me" shoes
- Stupid SOB could have killed my son!
- Wow, I so love drugs, look at me nod off, while I ride the bus. Waring, maybe disturbing to some viewers.. Added Poll just for the fun of it.
- My DD won't go to the beach with us because her step dad prefers she wear a one piece