...... and put things into perspective.
I have been so agitated today, short fused with the kids & just overall nasty. I don't feel very well & haven't been sleeping much, but it's not there fault. I just blew up on everyone & sent them all to their rooms, why..... because they were screaming & running around the house like maniacs. Then I came here.
I came here to CafeMom & was checking out the posts in my groups and came across one that I thought I would read. Well, it was from a mother who was writing about a stillbirth of a beautiful little boy that she had carried to term. I read her story & came to the end when she said that she held that little baby for 9 hours. By this point I was sobbing. It really made me think........ You know, I have 5 beautiful & healthy children. Today I really took that for granted. What would I do if they weren't here??? If I lost them?????
To put it simply, I feel like a piece of shit :(
Just listening to someone else's story really puts things into perspective.... I think I need some time for reflection.....
Active Posts in All Groups
- Ladies I apologize it's late but here it is.. Manicure Monday 5/30
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Would you wear these shoes? (5 of 5)
- Do you like butterfinger candy bars
- "Happy Memorial Day!" WIN Summer Gift Packages, Coffee & Donuts, the Gift of YOUR Choice & a $100 gift card!!!!