"GASP" they survived! LOL!
Seriously though, I was so excited my pedi got my kids in the first wave of vaccines. He got them in this week, started and started vaccinating yesterday! My pedi called me and got the girls in this morning to get the vaccine! My Lilly called it a nose tickle!
If you do not know my story when I was 8 months pregnant (June 09) swine flu landed me in a medically induced coma for 30 days almost killed me and my baby-(full story is in my journal). So I wanted my kids vaccinated as soon as they could. But, so many peole have been posting that they are scared of the vaccine, so I just wanted to post this to say, my kids got and and are 100% fine with absolutely no reactions. Everyone needs to do what is right for their family so I am not trying to push anyone to vaccinate that is uncompfortable not doing so. I just wanted to share this for anyone on the fence about it!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- Sorry but I am not going to force him to go to the funeral...
- Muslim-Led Fundraiser To Help Vandalized Jewish Cemetery Be Repaired
- Would you let your 13 yr old DD do this?
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.