Good news shoe
lovers! Throughout October, which is NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
AWARENESS MONTH, Marshall's stores is donating $1 for every pair of
shoes you buy to the National Domestic Violence hotline.
With domestic violence reports up at an alarming rate, every $1 counts! So run to Marshall's and stock up on your Maryjane flats and cute and toasty Ugg boots.
New shoes & helping a great cause? Everybody wins! Especially the victims of domestic violence!
Posts with Most Replies
- You took her out of school, FOR THAT!?
- Parents release photo of daughter born at 24-week-old abortion limit saying 'She's not a fetus, she's a fully-formed human being'
- How did you find CafeMom?
- Went to drop by SO's work today, and interrupted him.....
- I cant believe what I just found. *Explicit* *Update*