Why is it that as soon as I need to go to the bathroom one or more children suddenly need to use it? (We only have one)
Why is it that when I finally do get to sit down to use it they have to start fighting so now one or more children is now pounding on the door screaming he ,or she, hit me?
Or they need something that can't possibly wait until I'm done. You know like something to drink, because they mat die of thirst in the two minutes it takes for me to pee.
And lastly, why do they have to leave the bathroom door open when they finally leave me in peace and then have to go open the curtains in the living room ( which are directly across from my now open bathroom door) so that any poor unsuspecting person outside can now see me sitting on the toilet?
Active Posts in All Groups
- Post your pics and I'll guess your age and how many kids
- Would you feel your daughter was safe on a campus that orders women to stay home so "boys can be boys"?
- How much soda do you drink every day?
- Be completely * A Christian post*
- You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.