Aydan James Colburn was born Thursday October 22nd 2009 at 7:42pm. He was 6lbs 15oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is going good so far. Im not really all that sore surprisingly.
I did end up getting the epidural and thankfully it took this time and i was able to actually enjoy his birth rather than be in escrutiating pain. He started crying earlier and jamey was asleep and about jumped off the couch it scared him so bad. I can tell that he is going to have to get used to it again. lol, but it was hilarious.
Rylan has met him and is in love with him for now. Hopefully that dont change after i bring him home and he figures out that hes staying lol. but hes a sweet boy so i dont think that we are going to have a problem.
well my laptop is about to die so i need to plug it in somewhere and let it charge so im going to end this here.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Honestly, did you quit every bad habit when you found out you were pregnant?
- Hey, Smug White People: You (Yes, You) Are a Racist, Too **EDIT**
- Did you get a quirky parenting tip from someone else that worked?
- She demanded he shave so he dropped out of being God Father.
- SAHMs, which chores do you consider part of your "job"