"I`ll lend you for a little while, a child of mine," He said,
"For you to love while he lives and mourn when he is dead."
"It may be six or seven years,"
"Or twenty-two or three,"
"But will you till I call him back,"
"take care of him for me?"
"He`ll bring his charms to gladden you, and shall his stay be brief,"
"You`ll have his lovely memories as solice for your grief."
"I cannot promise he will stay,"
"as all from earth return,"
"But there are lessons taught down there I want this child to learn."
"I`ve looked the wide world over in my search for teaches true,"
"And from the throngs that crowd lifes lane, I have selected you."
"Now will you give him all your love- not think the labor vain,"
"Nor hate me when I come to call,"
"to take him back again?"
"I fancied that I heard them say,"
"Dear Lord thy will be done"
"For all the joy this child shall bring,"
"the risk of grief we`ll run,"
"We`ll shower him with tenderness and love him while we may,"
"And for the happiness we`ve known, forever grateful stay."
"And should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned,"
"We`ll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand."
Featured Posts in All Groups
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- Hypocrisy Meter Off The Charts As Trump Has Golfed 6 Times Since Taking Office
- Sorry but I am not going to force him to go to the funeral...
- What is something that is popular now that annoys you?
- Trump Administration Set To Rescind Protections For Transgender Students