Make up that porcelin face, cover up all those cracks.
brush out that tangeled hair, and put on a pretty dress.
Cause it`s almost time for presentation,
I must go out there soon,
to sit and smile and dance awhile,
and be their perfect doll.
Never angry, never mad
Never hurt, never sad.
But behind that stiff porclein face,
my hot tears flow freely.
And behind those perfect painted lips,
my mouth is quivering.
And beyond those dead glassy eyes,
I see much more than people think I see.
And inside that perfect little head,
My soul is screaming.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- My husband burned my Fifty Shades of Grey book because it's sinful...
- Breastfeeding Awareness Giveaway: "Essential Items for Breastfeeding!" Enter to WIN!!
- I slept with a man I didn't know was married....
- Doesnt this school supply list seem excessive?
- PASSERBY CALLS OUT ACTRESS JENNIFER BEALS FOR LEAVING HER GERMAN SHEPHERD IN HOT CAR