My world has crashed around me, broken shards surround my feet.
pain swells inside, almost impossible to breathe.
My home was once a garden, a haven safe and sweet.
But now that has been snatched away, I have fallen to my knees.
My angel has deserted me, I see contempt in her blue eyes.
From this place she has flown, amidst my anguished cries.
I long only for the past behind me, that child like happiness I once knew.
But that way is blocked forever, I know now what I must do.
The path ahead looms frightening, the way is rocky and sometimes dark.
The ending is a mystery, but a journey I must embark.
I draw a breath and lift my head, my steps are sure and true.
In my hand I hold my courage, here's to starting a new
Posts with Most Replies
- If you are pregnant I am not going to hire you.....
- My ex won't share a car seat with me...am I being crazy?
- My 11 Year Old Asked A Very Good Question...Now I'll Ask You!
- Buying kids clothes at Kmart, does anyone really do that?
- 17 year old raped at Keith urban concert getting blamed. Wait victim blaming? NO WAY