My world has crashed around me, broken shards surround my feet.
pain swells inside, almost impossible to breathe.
My home was once a garden, a haven safe and sweet.
But now that has been snatched away, I have fallen to my knees.
My angel has deserted me, I see contempt in her blue eyes.
From this place she has flown, amidst my anguished cries.
I long only for the past behind me, that child like happiness I once knew.
But that way is blocked forever, I know now what I must do.
The path ahead looms frightening, the way is rocky and sometimes dark.
The ending is a mystery, but a journey I must embark.
I draw a breath and lift my head, my steps are sure and true.
In my hand I hold my courage, here's to starting a new
Active Posts in All Groups
- If someone is extremely rude to you, would you hope your SO would stand up for you? What if the person was...
- Uhm yeah, you SHOULD feel like a horrible mom
- Well !@*^ I guess I just don't love my stepkids then...
- Will/did you inherit anything when your parents pass/passed away?
- DH suspended from work.. EDIT for reason