My world has crashed around me, broken shards surround my feet.
pain swells inside, almost impossible to breathe.
My home was once a garden, a haven safe and sweet.
But now that has been snatched away, I have fallen to my knees.
My angel has deserted me, I see contempt in her blue eyes.
From this place she has flown, amidst my anguished cries.
I long only for the past behind me, that child like happiness I once knew.
But that way is blocked forever, I know now what I must do.
The path ahead looms frightening, the way is rocky and sometimes dark.
The ending is a mystery, but a journey I must embark.
I draw a breath and lift my head, my steps are sure and true.
In my hand I hold my courage, here's to starting a new
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Trump Just Promised To Only Pick A White Man For VP – His Reason Will Make You SICK
- Graduating high school is not that big of a deal
- I sometimes wish women didn't have so many rights
- Undocumented immigrant posed as dead veteran to get VA, Social Security benefits
- The party's an hour away AND they're charging us ahead of time to attend?!