Ok, I just had my son Wyatt 5 months ago and I think it's time to get serious. I have been working out with Turbo Jam on and off for the past 2 weeks. I worked out today and made a promise to myself that I will workout 6x a week from here on out.
I absolutely love turbo jam. It's so much fun to workout to fun music. It doesn't even feel like working out... more like dancing.
My husband is my motivation, because I want to look HOT for him. And my son Wyatt is also my motivation because I want to be able to keep up with him once he become mobile. My sisters are my inspiration. One is very over-weight and I love her to death, but I don't want to end up like that. My other sister is slightly over-weight but is working very hard to get back down to her healthy weight and she is doing GREAT!!! She makes "losing weight" so easy. And she has two children!
My husband is getting deployed soon and when he comes back I want to present him with the woman he married. I know it's going to be hard... but I am motivated, I am willing, I can do it!
Posts with Most Replies
- I know they're hairy, you don't have to laugh
- my dd just fist fought with her dad *boyfriend showed up*dhs statement*dd's statement
- You don't like my birth plan inlaws?..
- Would you let your ds go to a sleep over at a gay couples house?ETA
- adoptive moms should have showes but they shouldnt call them BABY showers