By Lori Bongiorno
Consider shopping online instead of making a trip to the mall this holiday season.
You'll save time (on driving, parking, and waiting in line) and money (it's easier tocomparison shop online).
It's a lot less stressful since you don't have to deal with crowded stores.
Purchasing something on the Internet is more efficient than a dedicated car ride to the store, so shopping online is good for the environment too.
One downside to online shopping is that shipping costs can add up quickly. Luckily, several mainstream retailers, such as Apple, Kmart, and Nike, are offering sweet shipping deals this year.
Most of the free shipping offers are based on ground shipping, a plus for the planet as well as your wallet since sending a package by plane emits eight times more carbon dioxidethan sending by truck.These deals will get you started:
- Adidas: Offers $5 flat-rate shipping on every order. You'll get free shipping when you spend $49 or more through December 16.
- Amazon: Free super-saver shipping on orders $25 and over.
- Apple: Free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Blue Fly: $7.95 flat-rate shipping for all orders.
- Crocs: Free shipping through December 31. Use this coupon code at checkout, CHOOSESHIP.
- Gap Inc. stores: Athleta, Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy all offer $7 flat-rate shipping on every order. You'll get free shipping when you spend $50 or morethrough December 15.
- Gaiam: $0.99 shipping on any size order through December 8. Use this code to redeem, WSSH99.
- Flip Video: Free shipping on all orders.
- Home Depot: Offers free shipping on most orders over $49 through December 2.
- Kate Spade: Free shipping on all orders.
- Kiehl's: Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Enter this code at checkout, KIEHL.
- Kmart: Free shipping on toy orders of $49 or more through December 17.
- Nike: Free shipping on all orders through December 22. Enter promo code, GIFT, at checkout
- Steve Madden: Offers free shipping when you enter this code, SMFREESHIP.
- Zales: Offers free FedEx shipping when you spend $149 or more.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Where is the best place to buy fake diamonds that look real?
Kundalini In All Religions
Scary dream felt so real
What is the last GOOD movie you saw in the theatre?
Think about this next time you use your Beauty Blender
should i write a letter to him