Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong........ will I always play the part of the horrible villain in her eyes now? Or is it normal to feel this way when you have a daughter who is stuck between a woman and a child? I use to be the one she wanted, the one she came to when she was hurt or sad, now I'm the one she turns away from and blames everything on, And yes at times hates on.
Have you ever wondered if there is more you could do to put them on the right path? I've showed her right from wrong, talked to her about drinking and drugs and yes the one most parents hate the "SEX TALK". I know I've made mistakes but I've tried the best i could and still somewhere along the why I became the villain.....the bad guy.....
she is my child, my baby, my life. No matter what i will always love her and be there for her. i was just wondering does anyone else ever feel......... lost in this teenage world?
Posts with Most Replies
- The admins have been BAD again.. Come help them out 3/31 (warning)
- Piercing girls ears? What choice did you choose?
- Your parents didn't love you if your name is 3 letters or less
- Is your husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend older or younger than you?
- For those that took your husbands name when you married