So as some of you may know I have been working on getting all my pre-requisites for Nursing school, hoping to eventuall become a Nurse practitioner... well I have been talking to my mom, who has been taking some classes with me and recently decided to get a BS in Bio or Chem, that I am just going to go for my dream.
I'm going to be a Doctor.
I officially changed my major to Pre-Med with an emphasis in Biology. My BS will be in Biology (the area of Biology is still undecided, I'm looking at Cell and Molecular or Genetics...). I will then go to Med school. I have a 4.0 and I've taken med classes related to Nursing but not required for med school so I have a feeling I have a great chance getting in but I do have a few years before applying.
U.C.Davis is the closest Med school/teaching hospital so I will probably end up going there (hopefully)
Long term goal is to be an Ob/Gyn or maybe work in Stem Cell research.... Dr. Daylin Hawkins :) Sounds great!!
I am so stoked!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- I get to share my son Martin in a way that I have never been able to before *infant loss pic*
- You're Making Things Up Again Donald
- Should schools provide condoms to students?
- Univision Host Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos America “This is Our Country, Not Theirs”…
- Why we shouldn't be mad at the burger flippers demanding more