I am about to hit the big 30 on Monday and i am totally bummbed, why? Because i am going to spend it alone. My husband is deployed and i don't really anyone here to celebrate it with except my two year old daughter and my cat. This is not how i envisioned celebrating this day. I know its just another birthday but i always wanted to celebrate my big 30 with a bang and now it looks like that will not happen. My youth is leaving me behind and i have no way commerate this sad day. Watch lifetime movies and cry i guess is my only option.
Posts with Most Replies
- You just lost your meal ticket ...... Really??!?!? She just called dh asking about her food!
- Be honest...how many baby daddies does your mother have? 😜
- Was he right or wrong in saying this to his great aunt? Re: being gay
- I judge you if you use bad language on here
- I'd pour boiling sugar water on her crippled fkn body.