I am about to hit the big 30 on Monday and i am totally bummbed, why? Because i am going to spend it alone. My husband is deployed and i don't really anyone here to celebrate it with except my two year old daughter and my cat. This is not how i envisioned celebrating this day. I know its just another birthday but i always wanted to celebrate my big 30 with a bang and now it looks like that will not happen. My youth is leaving me behind and i have no way commerate this sad day. Watch lifetime movies and cry i guess is my only option.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you use childish names for genitals when speaking with your children?
- Buy - Sell or Trade -- The Homeschooling Moms Exchange -- CafeMom
- Have any of you picked out your little one's coming home outfit?
- Is there a food from your childhood that you absolutely can't stand as an adult?
- Laying Claim on a Step Kid