It's cold and snowy outside, and the last thing I want to do is load up the kids to go to school. My little Grace always has a way of making those tasks that are "the last thing I want to do" a little more bearable. On our way to preschool, this is the conversation she had with me:
Grace: "So Rudolph, he lead Santa's sleigh after Santa asked, right?"
Mom: "Yes, that's how the story goes."
Grace: "Ok, and Santa said 'won't you guide my sleigh tonight', right?"
Mom: "That is what the song says."
Grace: "But Santa really should have said 'Please won't you guide my sleigh tonight'. So it was really nice of Rudolph to guide it anyway. Does Rudolph love Santa? I think Santa just loved Rudolph for his nose."
Posts with Most Replies
- I hate my friend for having the life I want
- Do you really think you're going to get a good paying job after being a SAHM for 10+ years?
- Why would we change the time of the meetings for working moms?
- I lied about my daughter's age at the aquarium to avoid paying ...
- I married for the money, and now I'm miserable :(