Saturday night my IUD came out,I've only had it a year!No one can tell me why it came out.I went to the hospital Monday night ,for heavy bleeding and blood colts.The doctor wants me to take 4 birth control pills a day for 5 days,that means I have to stop breastfeeding.I don't want to!I'm not bleeding heavy all the time,only when I pass a blood colt and then bleed heavy for about an hour.I pass blood colts 2-3 times a day.the rest of time light or medium bleeding.I don't feel that I need to take the birth control pills.What do think?
Posts with Most Replies
- update2: I left my daughter at the police station
- Look at my "f••• me" shoes
- My DD won't go to the beach with us because her step dad prefers she wear a one piece
- Wow, I so love drugs, look at me nod off, while I ride the bus. Waring, maybe disturbing to some viewers.. Added Poll just for the fun of it.
- Omg wtf just happened..!! **picture page 5**UPDATE!!!!