Lord, What's Next?
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.--Psalm 25:4-5
Start your day saying, "I am excited about this day, God. I can hardly wait to see what You are going to do. I believe You are going to keep me, help me, bless me, and give me favor. I love You, Father. I am waiting on You, Lord, and I am listening to You."
Ask God to put into your spirit everything He wants you to know. Ask Him to show you things to come and what you are supposed to do (see John 16:13). He will give you direction, and you will have much to praise Him for today.
Posts with Most Replies
- I'm sooo bored! Who wants to do an AMA post?
- Without going anon, is there anything you can admit that you do that would bring on judgment from many?
- whatever happened to "til death do us part"?
- BM doesn't think we should punish step-child for this...
- Her psychology research final is on Islam **high school** Edited again.