My daughter was diagnosed w/ Atopic Dermatitis, ie severe eczema last Fall. Pediatrician prescribed steroids, dermatologist prescribed steroids. I was told diet change would not help my daughter. I was also told by the severity of her eczema she would probably end up w/ asthma. I would not accept this answer. I took my daughter and had Nutritional Response Testing done on her...also called Muscle Testing. No needles!!! The test cost $45. Her stresses are cane, brown, white sugar, Rye, Eggs, Sprouted Whole Grain, Milk, and Wheat. She also needed to take probiotics, and of course the fish oil I was already taking was great for her skin. It took about 8weeks for her skin to heal and for all the allergens to get out of her and mine's system. I was and still am breastfeeding her so I had to go on the diet change as well. Let me tell you, it was HARD. But I did it for her. Here now are her before and after pictures. I just got to taking the after pictures but her skin has been healed up for the past 3mo.
Active Posts in All Groups
- BM has to pay US child support now all because she decided to be a huge b*tch...LOL
- "Happy Memorial Day!" WIN Summer Gift Packages, Coffee & Donuts, the Gift of YOUR Choice & a $100 gift card!!!!
- She won't sleep!!! *small edit
- This is why I hate people in my house updated
- Does everyone here live in Bumblef***, USA??