My daughter was diagnosed w/ Atopic Dermatitis, ie severe eczema last Fall. Pediatrician prescribed steroids, dermatologist prescribed steroids. I was told diet change would not help my daughter. I was also told by the severity of her eczema she would probably end up w/ asthma. I would not accept this answer. I took my daughter and had Nutritional Response Testing done on her...also called Muscle Testing. No needles!!! The test cost $45. Her stresses are cane, brown, white sugar, Rye, Eggs, Sprouted Whole Grain, Milk, and Wheat. She also needed to take probiotics, and of course the fish oil I was already taking was great for her skin. It took about 8weeks for her skin to heal and for all the allergens to get out of her and mine's system. I was and still am breastfeeding her so I had to go on the diet change as well. Let me tell you, it was HARD. But I did it for her. Here now are her before and after pictures. I just got to taking the after pictures but her skin has been healed up for the past 3mo.
Posts with Most Replies
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- She wants us to pay for her lawyer?
- Say you are homeless, and someone hands you a grocery bag full of stuff....
- "Surprise Auntie K, you're family is growing by two"