As i've posted in another group, I have horrible anxiety. And the worst of it is towards illness that I can't control by medicine. Such as vomiting or high fevers. Whenever I hear of someone we've been in contact with getting the stomach flu I flip. But why??? In the scope of life this is something so small. It's something that is done with in a day or two. But I let it run my life. I constantly worry that my DS or I am going to get sick with this. I don't know why or what makes me me like this but I hate it and want it to stop running my life. Obviously no one likes to "get sick" but what makes my worry so bad?? Anyone have any insight??? or help???
Posts with Most Replies
- Having a baby my sks don't want update 2
- i feel like my parents sent me away
- What crappy homemade gifts are you giving the teacher this year for Christmas?
- S/o post... Would you be offended if someone said your dog was not a welcome guest?
- Could you do a decent Christmas with a budget of $500 for 4 kid?