I'm 29. I work full time in a career I love. I'm a mom. I'm a dance teacher. My schedule is crazy.Currentyly my DH and I are separated. I keep thinking that we will work it out, but now I'm questioning. So my DH and his cousins went out. I was supposed to go but had to wait for my lock to get fixed at my apartment. I wound up not going. So when I talk to him this morning, he's telling me about the night. One of his cousins and I are good friends. She was so drunk that she was puking in a bucket at DH's house all night. My DH is so hung over. I just don't get it. I don't see the point in any of it. I'm all for going to have a good time but the drinking until you puke I just don't get. I'm a morning person..not a night person. I went through my going out phase when I was 21. My DH says that I'm lame. LAME? It's just not my thing. So this now makes me question..will we really work out? We've been married 5 years and have a 3 year old DS. I just would rather stay in and watch a movie or go to diner and go to the movies. Not go to the bar make out with other girls, show off my boobs, get trashed and puke then have it ruin my next day. I just don't get it. Am I really the only one who feels like this? I feel so different!
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well