I constantly find myself going back to the thought of my image. I am a teen mom so naturally I dress like a teen even though I am a mother. Today I took my son to burgerking for some quick lunch on a busy day and to play in the playland for the first time. All the other parents are older than me and dressed much different. I wonder what they think of me when I walk in with my little boy. Do they think I'm just his babysitter? I realize times are changing and even older mothers are dressing in the things I like to wear sometimes but I still feel that I'm not taken seriously as a mother because of the way I dress.
Posts with Most Replies
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- She wants us to pay for her lawyer?
- Say you are homeless, and someone hands you a grocery bag full of stuff....
- "Surprise Auntie K, you're family is growing by two"