I constantly find myself going back to the thought of my image. I am a teen mom so naturally I dress like a teen even though I am a mother. Today I took my son to burgerking for some quick lunch on a busy day and to play in the playland for the first time. All the other parents are older than me and dressed much different. I wonder what they think of me when I walk in with my little boy. Do they think I'm just his babysitter? I realize times are changing and even older mothers are dressing in the things I like to wear sometimes but I still feel that I'm not taken seriously as a mother because of the way I dress.
Posts with Most Replies
- You just lost your meal ticket ...... Really??!?!? She just called dh asking about her food!
- Was he right or wrong in saying this to his great aunt? Re: being gay
- Be honest...how many baby daddies does your mother have? 😜
- I judge you if you use bad language on here
- I'd pour boiling sugar water on her crippled fkn body.