There are so many Work At Home-Businesses out there today. So many options to choose from. Where do you start? What do you look for? Do you have a Must have list? You should. I have one I would like to share with you.
1. Affordability. It must be affordable, not only for me, but for any other mother/father who might want to make this business her career as well.
2. Support. Having support available, not only from the company, but also from the person you joined with, or the team you are involved with, is imperative.
3. Stacked income. Being able to do one thing and have it make money for me over and over and over again is what allows me to play at the park in the afternoons and not slave over my computer.
4. Quality products. Whether the company sells digital information products or has real world products, make sure they are quality. You are staking your reputation on the products you promote.
5. Longevity. I would make sure the company has been around for awhile, and has a strong footing as a business. And a BBB top rating.
Then you also have to have what it takes to make it in a Work At Home-Business. So since I personally work from home, I would like to give you my list of the things that you need to be able to work from home in a business.
1. Staying power. You can keep going from one business to another thinking that it's the company that is the reason why your not making money, but really it's because you quit when it don't work out right away. Stay with it & work, after all this is what's going to help you become financially stable, right?
2. A hard worker. You know you go to work everyday & work while you are there, right? What would happen if you went to work & sat on your butt doing nothing? You would lose your job & YOUR MONEY! So work hard at your business.
3. Can work on your own. You will get free training from the business that you choose, but a trainer can only do so much. We can give you the information, but you have to put it to work. We work hard to get to where we're at. You have to work hard to get to where you want to be. So you have to work on your own to get to where you want to be & that is? To be financially stable.
4. Can call your enroller when you need help.Don't just sit around trying to figure out how to answer a question that has never been asked to you. Call & get the answers that you need. I called my enroller almost everyday for the first year that I started working from home. So never worry about calling, if the enroller is who they say they are, they won't get mad at you for calling them.
5. Serious. This one goes with the rest. You have to be serious, serious enough that you will do what it takes to make the change that is needed to get to where you want to be. So Be Serious!
The fact is, not much has changed over the years. Network marketing is one of the most rewarding Work At Home-Business opportunities today. But it's only rewarding when you decide to work it as a business.
So, take the time and really learn how to succeed in network marketing. It's worth it.
If you have what it takes & are ready to pick 1 Business & STICK TO IT Contact me at the chooses below. I will help you succeed at a home business that has the must haves. I have the last business that you will ever need.
skywatcher1973 Yahoo IM
Or here on Cafemom.
Most Liked Posts
- So this whiny kid came into the restaurant where I work the other night...
- Happy Easter... from a Pagan
- Is my family weird, or have things just completely changed and we didn't get the memo?
- OMG! I can't believe that just happened!
- Holiday Haters and Fun Eliminators are starting to Piss Me OFF with all the judgemental whining!!!!