I have this friend. We've been friends for 11 years. He's stuck by be though everything regardless if I was in the wrong or not.
He's smart. Has himself together. Is a fantastic dad. An awesome friend. Would do anything for me in a heartbeat. He always finds the wrong girls and gets taken advantage of. When he does have a girlfriend, I get jealous.I've always been jealous of his girlfriends..even when I had a boyfriend I was jealous of his girlfriends.
He tried stopping me from marrying the wrong guy..to which I didn't listen and have now been separated for 6 months.
To me this sounds like love? A crush? A fantasy? sigggghhhh. I've had so many people in the years that we've been friends constantly ask if we've ever dated.. we haven't... kissed?... we haven't...I've been told by countless people.."You should be with him".."You can tell he loves you". But I've always shrugged it off. We're friends!!
I wish there was an answer. Anyone ever been through this? Did it work? Was it awful? Was it awesome? sigggghhhh
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Hypocrisy Meter Off The Charts As Trump Has Golfed 6 Times Since Taking Office
- This man invented a really questionable way for women to deal with their periods
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- Black History Month: 2/21/2017 Alfreda Jones Pinkston
- Why is the first response always "Divorce!"