Well 21 years ago today James and I got married. I was 3 weeks away from turning 21...still in college..but we had known each other since we were 15 so we were ready. has it always been easy? Nope....Were there times I wondered if it was all worth it? Absolutely..I would say thats pretty normal. But ultimately I knew that God meant for us to be together and when I look at our 3 beautiful daughters I see them as gifts from God to teach and care for..but they also teach us.....We are very blessed!
Posts with Most Replies
- SM is stuck up **UPDATE**
- This is why I hate people in my house updated
- SIL made a scene at dinner last night. I am never going out with her to eat again!
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Does everyone here live in Bumblef***, USA??