Well 21 years ago today James and I got married. I was 3 weeks away from turning 21...still in college..but we had known each other since we were 15 so we were ready. has it always been easy? Nope....Were there times I wondered if it was all worth it? Absolutely..I would say thats pretty normal. But ultimately I knew that God meant for us to be together and when I look at our 3 beautiful daughters I see them as gifts from God to teach and care for..but they also teach us.....We are very blessed!
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....