I haven't been on Cafemom in months. I miss you all and hope you all are doing well. There has been so much in RL going on that I haven't been able to be on here and feel myself spreading thin.
We had a close family friend die, my cousin needed brain surgery, she left the hospital after they tried and had to stop the surgery, her husband got liver cancer and he just recently died, my four year old is misbehaving majorly in school, drama with his dad for a while (though hopefully that is ended at least for a while), I am still focusing on school, trying to get a car and another place to live. I ask that my friends pray for me and my family in moving forward and for strength for what is to come.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Trump Just Promised To Only Pick A White Man For VP – His Reason Will Make You SICK
- Graduating high school is not that big of a deal
- I sometimes wish women didn't have so many rights
- Undocumented immigrant posed as dead veteran to get VA, Social Security benefits
- The party's an hour away AND they're charging us ahead of time to attend?!