My mother and father in law...and two of my nephews on each side.
My super silly nieces, Ray and Marie. Two of the best young ladies I am blessed to know. Can you tell they share their Aunt's wacky sense of humor? LOL I love these girls SO. (that is NOT Marie's hair, she is wearing some scarf for fun...)
Just a candid snapshot in the middle of the afternoon. My BIL with his eyes closed here on the right. LOL The young man in the white T is my nephew, Mark. He ships out to Germany in two weeks as military police. He rocks.
Tomorrow is Rob's actual b-day, but he was part of the b-day receivers yesterday for our gathering here at our house. This was one of his gifts. It is a BACKPACK! LMAO I love it!! (he is a star wars freak...)
Just a nice shot of my man and my kid.
And as usual, what is a DarBlog without a bit of the dar-nut. Here she is, in all her wackedness glory! LOL This was shot right before all the company arrived and we were just taking silly shots killing time. LOL
Just a wonderful day of family and love and darned good food for all. We celebrated my b-day, both of my SIL's b-days, one of my nephew's b-days and Rob's (dh) b-day.
Hoping you all are having a great weekend too!!!
Love to all,
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Giveaway: "Happy Mother's Day!" WIN a $500 gift card!
- FCC kept 'Obamaphone' fraud under wraps until after it expanded program
- Teacher went from "would you like to buy a shirt" to "your parents are deadbeats" in 3 days!
- People laugh at me when I tell them I work at a cookie factory
- Could you marry a transgendered person?