I am a 29 year old stay at home mother of 3 kids. My youngest just started Kindergarten this year and I was thinking of either finding a job or being a substitute teacher. Well, a few days ago I had an idea. I am considering going back to school to become a teacher. I have talked to a counselor at a college in a nearby town and really would like to attend in the fall. I am really nervous at the thought of going back to school after almost 11 years though. Has anyone else thought about this or are you already enrolled? If so, how is it going? Do you feel out of place among the much younger students?
Posts with Most Replies
- The person you lost your virginity to?
- I f**king hate my husband IF YOU'RE A PRUDE THAT HATES CURSING DON'T ENTER!
- My 16 yr old SS is being charged with statutory rape and kidnapping....
- Are Mobile homes Viewed Differently in the south? *SOUTHERNERS GET IN HERE!!!*
- I made himcupcakes - for free - he said they were GAY so I took them back.