- thought about writing or revising your will?
- been audited by the IRS?
- purchased a home?
- been a defendant in a civil lawsuit?
- signed a contract of any kind?
- paid a bill you thought was unfair?
- received an inaccurate credit report?
- received a moving traffic violation you thought was unjustified?
- had any type of legal questions?
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. and Kroll Background America… the experienced leaders in the field… on your side!
Identity Theft is America's fasting growing crime! Think you're not at risk? Unfortunately, you are.
- hand your credit card to servers at restaurants?
- sign your credit cards?
- supply personal information over the internet?
- keep you Social Security number in your wallet or purse?
- leave mail at your home or business for the postal carrier to collect?
- throw away mail with personal information without shredding it?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions you could benefit from a Pre-Paid Legal Family Plan and an Identity Theft Shield.
For more information, visit http://www.access2attorneys.com/.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Time Out For You
Would You Eat This Cupcake? 5/26
Does the officiant usually see the guest list for a wedding? Why would my pastor know the guest list?
Would you try Lazy Parenting?
who does this s***?!
She didn't invite me to her wedding....whatever shall I do?