OK so I've had some mamas ask me how I made the lollipops for my son's Diego party. So I'm going to try to make a tutorial the best I can.
The pictures are bad but the colors were truly amazing. They were bright and cheery.
What You'll Need:
Images being used
Craft Glue Stick
Single hole punch
1. First you'll have to pick the image that you want on the lollipop. Personally I had a hard time trying to find an image of Diego that I liked so I used an image of a Diego party plate. This one to be exact.....
2. Then you'll have to edit the image to fit the lollipop. The lollipops I bought were about 3 1/4" in diameter so I edited the image to about 2 7/8" in diameter. I wanted the lollipop showing around the edge of the image, so I made the image smaller than the lollipop.
3. I used microsoft word and regular printing paper to print out the image. I was able to fit 6 images on one sheet of paper. Then print and cut out.
4. I used a permanent craft embellishment glue stick ($1.50 at Wal-Mart) to attach the image to the lollipop.
5. Then I used another image for the tag. This one..
I believe this was the front of a printable invitation. With a little editing I made this...
I then printed, cut out and punched holes in the corner. I believe the demensions were 2 1/2" lenghtwise and 2" widthwise.
6. Then I threaded curling ribbon through the hole that I punched out and tied around the lollipop stick. Then curl the ribbon and you're done.
For the stand I used a block of styrofoam wrapped with tissue paper.
Naturally, these can be done with any character or theme, we just happened to be needing Diego party favors.