Well, there have been a change of plans in our adopting.
We got all of our classes done, homestudy done, etc...then my hubby got the news that he will be deploying. :( All of our adoption plans came to a striking halt for the next year...
I was telling my social worker all of this, and she tells me that I can't be considered as a potential adoptive family...but we are still able to foster if we wanted to. I didn't know what to think at first. We had never really thought about fostering as we have been so focused on straight adoption.
Over the next couple of weeks, we talked about it long and hard...and my husband and I have decided that YES, I am going to be a foster mom while he is gone!
I have been so excited the more I think about it. Joshua is excited too. :)
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- What's your excuse for not telling your child who their real dad is?