For those that are interested in Girl Scouts and what it has become, please listen to Dr. James Dobson's show this morning:
American Heritage Girls-I
Radio Guests: Mrs. Patti Garibay, Miss Katy Garibay, and Mrs. Laurie Cullen
Summary: What could be more American than the Girl Scouts? But what is your little girl learning there, and does it line up with your family's values? Don't miss this edition of Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson, when Dr. Dobson sits down with former Girl Scout participants to discover what's really going on in this iconic girls' group, and what you must know before you send your daughter off to her next troop meeting.
Patti Garibay is the National Executive Director and Founder of American Heritage Girls. She and her husband, Pat, have been married for over thirty years and have four grown children and three grandsons.
Katy Garibay is a Word of Mouth Marketing Strategist for a major advertising agency and a graduate of Ohio University. In her spare time, she mentors elementary students and volunteers for the American Heritage Girls.
Laurie Cullen is the National Membership Manager for American Heritage Girls.
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....