My girls are watching The Littles on Hulu...I am bored. I can think of several things I would like to do but can't because I am a mom. Why did I choose this life? Why didn't anybody tell me it was ok to not have children? Everyday I dread the time they wake up, I hardly ever enjoy spending time with them. I am awfully good at pretending. I LOVE my girls but I do not love being a mom. I am more like fun Aunt material. I am also regretting the decision not to give them up for adoption when I had the chance. They would of had a Mom or Dad that actually wanted to be a parent.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- How many do you have in your kitchen?
- Join our Babies Fall Photo Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card!
- Spankers, would you spank your normal 5 yr old for being continually disruptive in class?
- I did a good deed and DH is upset with me