I know it's unfair to always expect him to do all the romancing and being sweet but what if you are ALWAYS the one doing it? His idea of romance is asking "you wanna do it?" That's not romantic!! For mothers day he did nothing but got me a butterfinger bar when he went up to the store to get parts for his car! We've been together for 4 years now and we never even sit on the same couch as eachother anymore! It's like pulling teeth to get him to cuddle at all and that's all we did for the first 6 months of our relationship! I asked him if he could just be romantic for one day and he looked at me like I had 3 heads then said "Like what?" I hate that I have to tell him everything that I want him to do! I know that he's not a mind reader but we've been together for 4 years! I've told him many times what I like and what makes me happy but nope! Doesn't remember any of it!! What should I do?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- You will use soap, shampoo, and deodorant or so help me God I will stay in the bathroom with you!
- What’s the funniest and most outlandish lie your kids have ever told you?
- I'm seriously considering leaving him over this.
- Read to Your Kids Challenge Day 1: Which book? Which character?
- DUI and Marijuana: Do you think you can/should drive while you're stoned?