my plan for the summer
daily on the weekdays:
30 minutes of independents reading , 30 minutes of math games or computer practice on IXL . 15 minutes of journal time or penpal writting time. 15 minutes of general workbook ( minimum)
each week :
library reading programs - at least 1 hour of library time. book store reading program also. 1 big craft project. 1 big outing ( zoo, animal sactuary, nature walk, museum, pick your own farm, critter show at the lirary, etc)
so far so good. my kids did not want the school year to end.
Posts with Most Replies
- You may be my husband but you have NO say in this at all!
- I like to know how common it is for women to have severe cramps while having their period
- He wants a reduction in cs before he will watch our dd
- Not letting a sick kid go ahead at the doctor?
- I'm having a virgin birth and I'm due on Christmas