Lillian Russell . One of the greatist sex symbols in history was considered in the early 1900's to be one of the most beautiful woman alive and ''ideal'' in what was disired in a woman . Her weight ? Over 200lbs . Kinda makes ya realize that todays standards are a lil screwed up . LOL !
Through out history ''fat'' ppl have been considered what true beauty is . The Greeks , Romans , and yes , even Americans throughout history have favored woman of size as what was considered beautiful . This changes in the early 1950's (due mostly to industy reasons) and we haven't found our way back to ''normal'' yet . Is is undeniable to me that the woman above as well as many popular actress's of her time are far more beautiful than the sticks we see on screen and stage today ! You dont see classic beauty like this very offten anymore . Why ? Bc it typiclly is not produced in a size 2 .
Featured Posts in All Groups
- California college asks students to choose from SIX genders when filling out admissions forms
- What foods do you NOT eat...
- What I want to say to obese people in those electronic wheelchairs at the grocery store
- What Happened to the Democratic Debates?
- Huckabee is for the moment, the #1 CRAZY in the clown truck.