Lillian Russell . One of the greatist sex symbols in history was considered in the early 1900's to be one of the most beautiful woman alive and ''ideal'' in what was disired in a woman . Her weight ? Over 200lbs . Kinda makes ya realize that todays standards are a lil screwed up . LOL !
Through out history ''fat'' ppl have been considered what true beauty is . The Greeks , Romans , and yes , even Americans throughout history have favored woman of size as what was considered beautiful . This changes in the early 1950's (due mostly to industy reasons) and we haven't found our way back to ''normal'' yet . Is is undeniable to me that the woman above as well as many popular actress's of her time are far more beautiful than the sticks we see on screen and stage today ! You dont see classic beauty like this very offten anymore . Why ? Bc it typiclly is not produced in a size 2 .
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you have a glass shower door or shower curtain?
- The bus was 45 minutes early and everyone missed it causing my DD to miss an important test
- Prosecutor: Man told 2-year-old to ‘put up his hands’ and fight before beating him to death
- We have to tell SD our dog died while she was visiting her mother
- Google Hides Popular Hillary Clinton Health Searches