Well, I've noticed a lot of differences thus far between my first pregnancy (early miscarriage) and this one. The first one I was in that 20% of women who have implantation bleeding. This time around I didn't have a single spot. The last one I was really nausious and had bouts of dry heaves. This time around I really haven't gotten nausious. One thing that is seeming to stay the same are the stomach cramps. They aren't bad by any means, but around pms cramps that come and go every so often every day. I can say I'm eating more this time around. Anyway, it seems my body is taking me on a new ride this pregnancy. I guess I'll just sit back, hang on, and enjoy the ride. :)
Featured Posts in All Groups
- If your 9 year old told you...
- The Miracle 21-Week-Old Baby Who Survived Against All Odds
- French prosecutor: Co-pilot wanted to 'destroy' plane
- When is the last time you saw a pay stub with your name on it?
- Black Woman Locked In Psych Ward For 8 Days Because Cops Couldn’t Believe She’s A Businesswoman