As I look around my farmhouse kitchen this warm late summer morning I see dozens of " little jobs" I should be doing while I don't have " little boys" trying to ''help Gramma''! But then I get to thinking that there is plenty of time to do them in when I don't have the privilege of quietness. Dishes can be washed and toys can be picked up when everything around me is in total chaos. Me can be refreshed and restored only during these quiet morning hours!
I am going to try writing two journals simultaneously. A ''normal'' one which will contain entries like this one and a " reflective'' one which will contain entries I'll print out and use to create a " reflections from a mother's heart'' type scrapbook for my son. I don't know for sure if I'll be able to do it as separate journals or if all the entries will have to go together and then I'll sort them out later on!
All I really wanted to write right now is to ask patience as I try this ''feat''. And let me know what you think about the "reflective" entries!
Posts with Most Replies
- For those of you that married at 17yrs-20 yrs old..are you still married to the same man currently?
- PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
- The school showed my 12-year old an inappropriate movie and I am SO UPSET! *UPDATE*
- Honestly, did you marry your husband solely because you were pregnant?
- The most beautiful little girls in the world...