lol sorry to beat a dead horse but are you watching this show? yes its MTV, yeas it's high school...but recently its become so so clear that
well cafemom is high school in a lot of ways too-at least to a sad few.
This show...it shows "challenge day" at select high schools across the country, and reveals whats going on "behind the scenes" of our teens. BUT WAIT...if you dont have a teen, it's crucial you watch because these kids? they need us all.
and I have posted about it many times, and been attacked and called "pathetic" for believing it may make a difference long term(shrugs) thats fine. I figure if for one day JUST ONE DAY it makes a difference to these kids...or a teen or parent watching?
I will gladly be pathetic for believing in it.
Please look it up and watch. "If you really knew me" MTV.
you have no idea at what point a life can be changed.
Most Liked Posts
- Education After Lawsuit Threat, Elementary School Cancels Planned Reading of Transgender Children’s Book
- Got this from a friend. The Perfect Day January 20 2017
- Chris Christie Secures Huge New Hampshire Union Leader Endorsement
- HomeNews ‘Christian state’ group threatens to kill Belgian Muslims, destroy their businesses
- S/O. #blackfridays matter or #Allfridays matter?