'Ello, all. I'm still on track, but have caught a bug that makes me crave comfort food. My comfort foods of choice are mac and cheese, sweets, and soups. I haven;t been up to cooking, so leftovers, fruit, veggies, and sandwiches have been the norm.
I don;t have my written journal nerarby, so I'll have to post my menus later. I might cook tonight since I don't have to get up early tomorrow. No promises, though. I can't really taste anything right now. Stupid cold. If I cook, veggie loaf, mac and cheese (either the New Farm recipe or Mac Daddy from Veganomicon), green beans, leftover grilled veggies, and biscuits are on the menu.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What is wrong with this picture? Do you think he is less of a man?
- How would you react if your child told you he is gay?
- 19 Kids And Counting’ Star Josh Duggar Involved In Underage Sex Scandal After Jim Bob Turned Him In
- Please tell me I'm not the only one...
- Mom’s Facebook Photo of 'Hero' Cop Strikes a Chord