'Ello, all. I'm still on track, but have caught a bug that makes me crave comfort food. My comfort foods of choice are mac and cheese, sweets, and soups. I haven;t been up to cooking, so leftovers, fruit, veggies, and sandwiches have been the norm.
I don;t have my written journal nerarby, so I'll have to post my menus later. I might cook tonight since I don't have to get up early tomorrow. No promises, though. I can't really taste anything right now. Stupid cold. If I cook, veggie loaf, mac and cheese (either the New Farm recipe or Mac Daddy from Veganomicon), green beans, leftover grilled veggies, and biscuits are on the menu.
Posts with Most Replies
- punishing the whole class
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- I got my DD a boob job for her 18th birthday.....
- My dd's principal strange request..NO more dropping your child at school..