Today my son Ryan turns 2 years old. I can't believe time has passed so quickly and I think to myself how dare you grow up so fast.
But as I sit here typing the post I am also thinking of what a hero he is as well. Just this year a lot has gone on in his little life the first part of the year was just our usual thing but then the second part everything changed for him, In May our oldest was diagnosed with Autism and then 5 days later we had our third child and then 5 more days later daddy deployed for the year, He loves his daddy so much, He has really done awesome and for a one year old at the time he really took to things well, not a whole lot of upset, Even now with all the therapy our oldest has Ryan never cries about not being able to participate and he never complains about me having to tend to the baby, He sometime asks about where daddy is but he never lets it show how sad he is that daddy is gone. He just goes with it,
He is so strong with everything that has gone on this year and as well as he's handled it he is truely a hero. I love you Ryan
Posts with Most Replies
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- She wants us to pay for her lawyer?
- Say you are homeless, and someone hands you a grocery bag full of stuff....
- "Surprise Auntie K, you're family is growing by two"