Did you know gratitude is good for your health? Researchers have found that thinking about the things you are thankful for or writing a thank you note can:
-lower your blood pressure
-help you lose weight
-decrease your risk of developing depression, phobias, bulimia and alcoholism
In honor of Thanksgiving month, join our Thirty Days of Thanks Challenge in Healthy Moms. We'll be drawing winners once a week throughout the month. One Gratitude Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 'thank you' gift card, and we have great runners-up prizes, too.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened