My moms friend has a young son who is in need of a heart transplant. He is still in highschool. My mom started an organization called "The Journey To Find Jonathan's Heart". This organization has been started to help Jonathan Gonser. Jonathan is waiting for the phone call that will save his life. He needs a heart transplant, but the costs are overwhelming. Friends and family started this fund raising campaign to help offset the cost, which could cost approximately $50,000 or more. Any unused funds will be donated to organizations that help teenagers and their families cope with the cost of their heart transplants.
Please help me fund raise by treating yourself to your favorite magazines. Order or renew any magazine with us and 40% of each purchase goes directly to helping "the Journey To Find Jonathan's Heart". Your contribution will make this a huge success and get us one step closer to reaching our goal!
* Choose from over 1,000 magazine titles
* Save up to 85% off newsstand prices
* 40% of the proceeds goes to us!
Take a quick minute to browse our web page by going to http://www.SupportOurGroup.com/ZM3633
I have known him and his family my whole life. If you have any questions/concerns or just want to donate, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you all,
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.
- Why are American women so jealous of .........