Do any of you guys know the name for the black holders that hold the little VHS camcorder tapes? It let's you watch the small tapes in the VCR. You just slide the tape in.

I have some tapes I am trying to splice together for a Christmas present for DH and I really need one of those holders and I don't know the name to look up on Ebay or Amazon. Thanks!!!

Add A Comment


Nov. 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM

um, I have one but cannot think of the name of it right now. they're so old people never speak of it anymore lol. but type that ques in on yahoo and it should have the answer

Message Friend Invite

Nov. 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM

VHS PlayPak

Message Friend Invite

Nov. 27, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Also look at the name VHS adapter.  Be sure your camcorder uses a VHS-C tape though and not an 8mm or midi files

Message Friend Invite

Nov. 28, 2010 at 5:40 PM

TYVM!!! I tried typing everything in to google and I couldn't remember the name for anything. TY!!

Message Friend Invite (Original Poster)

Nov. 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM

they're vhs adapters. I have those for vhs-c tape

Message Friend Invite

Want to leave a comment and join the discussion?

Sign up for CafeMom!

Already a member? Click here to log in