Right AFTER he came out! He came so fast the Dr wasnt even there yet. He was delivered by 5 nurses, jokingly around was that "he had to have a nurse for each pound that he weighed".
Not bad for being 3weeks early. =)
He was born at 237am, this was taken at 9am...first time I "REALLY" got to see him for the first time. This is him in the NICU.
His feet after "countless sticks". They were bruising.
Posts with Most Replies
- As I was sitting in Starbucks this morning I noticed she sent her dd to bathroom..
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- Do you REALLY support LGBT's having EQUAL rights?
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme
- What i am i suppose to do about food then?